SWISS ARMY WATCHES AMBASSADOR : HAMPTON POCKET WATCHES
Swiss Army Watches Ambassador
- The Swiss Armed Forces perform the roles of Switzerland's militia and regular army. Under the country's militia system, professional soldiers constitute only about 5 percent of military personnel; the rest are conscript citizens 18 to 34 (in some cases up to 50) years old.
- an informal representative; "an ambassador of good will"
- A person who acts as a representative or promoter of a specified activity
- An ambassador is the highest ranking diplomat who represents a nation and is usually accredited to a foreign sovereign or government, or to an international organization.
- An accredited diplomat sent by a country as its official representative to a foreign country
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- Secretly follow or spy on
- Traditionally, a 24-hour day is divided into seven watches. These are: midnight to 4 a.m. [0000-0400], the mid-watch; 4 to 8 a.m. [0400-0800], morning watch; 8 a.m. to noon [0800-1200], forenoon watch; noon to 4 p.m. [1200-1600], afternoon watch; 4 to 6 p.m.
- Issued when the risk of hazardous weather is significant.
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- A watch is a timepiece that is made to be worn on a person. It is usually a wristwatch, worn on the wrist with a strap or bracelet. In addition to the time, modern watches often display the day, date, month and year, and electronic watches may have many other functions.
United States Ambassador to the Philippines Kristie Kenney during her visit at the University of the Cordilleras, November 7, 2007 (one of the universities in Baguio City) for the turnover of the USAID-ECAP Development Manual, in aiding the city for the enactment of the Anti-Smoke Belching Ordinance.
Whew, there were so many photographers here and I was far back, I just zoomed in and post processed this shot on Photoshop.
Swiss Army Ambassador day/date
Timezone or Ebay purchase - large heavy watch with loud ticking sound. Wonderful lume that last through the night.
antique german pocket watches
bulova ladies marine star watch
timex watch service
womens watches brands
how to watch tv on your phone
citizen watch perpetual
burlwood watch winder
tag heuer formula 1 chronograph mens watch